Share Your Feedback: Review for Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
What is the opportunity?
Health Quality Ontario is currently reviewing Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS), a therapy for those with treatment-resistant depression. A key part of this review is to make sure the lived-experience of patients and families are considered.
Why get involved in this review?
This review will result in a recommendation to the Ministry of Health about the public funding of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. The views, values, and experiences of patient and caregivers are of vital importance to this review.
We are looking to speak to:
- People with experience with treatment-resistant depression who have sought out therapies such as rTMS or electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- Family members/caregivers of people with experience with treatment-resistant depression who have sought out therapies such as rTMS or electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- Participants do not need to have received rTMS to participate.
- Time Commitment: 15-20 minutes for an interview
- Location: Over the phone. In-person available in GTA if desired.
How to Apply
You can send an email to David Wells to express your interest in participating by clicking the link below, or call 1-866-623-6868 x710 (toll-free).