Study of Weight Restoration and Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa via Meal Support with Teens
TITLE: Study of Weight Restoration and Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa via Meal Support with Teens
Adolescent Nutritional Rehabilitation from Anorexia Nervosa: Joint Projects Between Adolescents and their Caregiver(s)
- Are you a teen or the caregiver of a teen between 12 and 19 years old?
- Are you a teen with a diagnosis of Anorexia?
- Have you been receiving counseling or treatment for anorexia nervosa and participating in at-home meal support?
We are interested in learning more about the process of recovery for teens, with the support of their caregivers. In this research study, teens and their caregivers (e.g. parents, grandparents, etc.) will have the opportunity to talk together about their experiences throughout the recovery process from anorexia nervosa, with the support of the researcher.
- The total participation time is approximately 2-3 hours over two meetings.
- The first meeting will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
- You will attend a second meeting that will last approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour.
PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR: Dr. Richard Young
STUDENT RESEARCHER: Meredith MacKenzie, MA, PhD Student
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call 778-990-5491 or email email@example.com