What questions do you have about Mental Health Act rights?
Clinicians: What questions do you have about Mental Health Act rights?
In response to clinician demand arising from our rights information sessions, some members of our team are working with clinical staff to develop a LearningHub module about Mental Health Act rights so that healthcare providers across BC will have access to our content.
To make sure we address clinicians’ most pressing questions about Mental Health Act rights, we’re reaching out!
Questions can be about:
- The Mental Health Act rights themselves
- Your obligations under the Mental Health Act to give rights information
- the rights-notification process
- Forms 13 & 14 and other rights information tools
- …or any other concerns related to Mental Health Act rights.
If you’re a nurse, social worker, physician, or other healthcare provider who works with the Mental Health Act and are wondering about any rights-related issues, please contact us with your questions by December 20, 2018.