REGISTER TODAY for the BC Eating Disorders Community of Practice 8th Annual Networking & Education Day!
** CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: copworkshop2017.eventbrite.com **
EVENT: BC Eating Disorders Community of Practice (CoP) 8th Annual Networking & Education Days!
ABOUT: Join the Eating Disorders CoP Networking & Education Days where you'll have the opportunity to learn, exchange knowledge, make connections, and share experiences about eating disorders practice in BC!
* Agenda coming soon! Keep watch for delivery to your email!
DATE: Thursday, November 30th & Friday, December 1st, 2017
* There will be an opportunity for anyone to join dinner & drinks following Thursday's workshop at Colony restaurant! , located on 2904 Main St.
TIME: 8:45am - 4:45pm both days!
LOCATION: Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
* Please note that there is no parking lot. Parking is on the street and is not restricted to residents. There is two hour metered parking in front of the building on Main St.
* See eventbrite page for more details regarding the changes with costs.
* Subsidies are available by lottery for those traveling from out of town who work in the public sector. For travel and accommodation only. Deadline for submission is October 11th!
* Special hotel rates are available. See below for more information.
WHO CAN ATTEND: Eating Disorders educators, clinicians, practitioners and service providers across the province of BC.
GUEST SPEAKER: Jacqueline Carter-Major, Associate Professor and Psy.D. Program Director; R. Psych, Memorial University. Jacqueline's research has focused on understanding the nature and maintenance of eating disorder psychopathology, evaluating psychological treatments for eating disorders, and identifying predictors and mediators of treatment outcome. Her current research is focused mainly on understanding and treating Binge Eating Disorder.
* HURRY! Registration closes November 10th, 2017!
* See our Eventbrite page for more details.